2 tablespoons olive oil
2 pounds chicken, cubed
2 cups kale, de-stemmed and chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup chicken broth
1-14 oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- Heat oil in pan until hot.
- Add chicken and sear on one side.
- Once chicken is cooked, add kale and sautee until tender (about 5 minutes)
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add wine and scrap off the browned bits on the bottom of the pan.
- Add broth and tomatoes.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and stir to coat. Allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with parmesan cheese