Tuesday, October 29, 2013

About the Town: Sutton's Restaurant

**I know that I said that I don't go out to eat often, but this year has been an exception.  I have eaten at so many fantastic places (and been back more than once!) that I felt I needed to share with my fellow Lexingtonians!  So any time I go out to eat, and the food/service is great, I'll review it on here.  I am not paid for this, and all opinions are my own!** 

With my brother in town, we have been hitting all our favorite places to eat which gives me an opportunity to share many more of my favorites with you guys like Sutton's!  I first ate here for a murder mystery dinner, and I have been hooked ever since!  I have not had one bad meal here--ever.  I try to get different dishes here whenever I visit, and this time did not disappoint!

{Bourbon barrel burger}

{Mediterranean Pasta with Chicken}

{Chicken Diavolo}

{Bread pudding}

In addition to the meals pictured here, we have had the Garlic Chicken Pizza and Hot Brown Pizza.  Guys---WOW that Hot Brown Pizza is PHENOMENAL!!!!  The table beside us ordered one, and I almost asked if I could snap a quick picture, but I refrained myself.  And the bread pudding--no words!  DIVINE!!!  I have never had any better, and I want the recipe so badly!

The restaurant is owned by a local family, and the owners come out and talk to their patrons.  In fact, it was at the owner's urging that we try the bread pudding!  They have fantastic specials and happy hour deals so please go see them!

For more information including menus, please visit their website at www.suttonsrestaurant.com.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly