Thursday, October 3, 2013

Baked Potatoes (Crock-pot)

My hubby and I hosted his family for dinner one night last week, and I wanted a simple menu that was delicious yet easy.  I wanted to visit with them, not hang out in the kitchen!  I had seen baked potatoes made in a crock-pot, and I figured that I would try it because what's easier than a baked potato bar that is done in a crock-pot?  Not much really.

{Our baked potato bar}

{Cleaned potatoes}

{Throw in a crock-pot and turn to high}

{Sorry for the blurriness--I was trying to get a picture and not be rude}

Baked Potatoes (Crock-pot)

Serves as many as you make

Potatoes, as many as you want and whatever kind you want
Water (enough to cover the bottom)
  1. Wash the potatoes.
  2. Prick with a fork or knife.
  3. Pour water onto the bottom of the crock-pot.
  4. Place the potatoes in the crock-pot on high for 4-5 hours (large potatoes on the bottom is recommended).
  5. Serve.
How easy was that?...  Let me tell you, besides making the broccoli, I spent my time having fun with my family!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly