Thursday, October 31, 2013

Dr. Jekyll/Mrs. Hyde

Like I said yesterday, this month has been absolutely INSANE!!!  So much stuff happening at work and in my personal life--no worries because it's been good so far!  I haven't even decorated our apartment for Halloween or fall, and my mom and I were planning a Halloween party.  Priorities changed because my brother came into town for three weeks so if I wasn't at work or sleeping at home, I was spending time with him.  I didn't even get a proper costume!

Many of my co-workers ask about me straightening my hair so I decided to do it and be a Dr. Jekyll/Mrs. Hyde for Halloween!

{Dr. Jekyll (left) and Mrs. Hyde (right)}

{The transformation!}

{My hair looks blonde when it's straight....  Creepy}

Crazy right?  The following are reactions from my family:

Mom:  You actually look pretty with your hair straightened!

Bestie:  Oh dear

Brother:  You look creepy

Hubby:  You look weird and blonde

I absolutely love my curly hair!  I can so much with it, and the maintenance is near zero which I love.  I have never really loved my hair straight--I look and feel strange.  I have half the amount of hair!  It's so bizarre!  It's nice to do it every once in a while just because, and this year, all the circumstances were perfect for doing this.  I hadn't done it since I was 19/20 which was quite a few years ago so it was time.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!  What did you dress up as this Halloween?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly