Tuesday, March 25, 2014

About the Town: Saul Good

**I know that I said that I don't go out to eat often, but I have eaten at so many fantastic local places (and been back more than once!) that I felt I needed to share with my fellow Lexingtonians!  So any time I go out to eat, and the food/service is great, I'll review it on here.  I go back more than once, you know, for research purposes.  I am not paid for this, and all opinions are my own!**

I hit it big last week, not just going to one favorite local place, but two!  Last week, I talked about Bourbon n' Toulouse, and this week, I'm all about Saul Good.

Saul Good is locally owned and operated pub that just grew to a third location!  I've only been to the one on Nicholasville Rd and in Hamburg.  The decor is gorgeous, and the food is divine!

 {Saul Good in Hamburg}

 {Lettuce Wraps}

 {Pear Sangria}

{Rosemary Chicken Pizza}

Saul Good has a rotating menu which seems to change every 3-4 months.  However, items like their Chicken and Waffles, Buffalo Chicken, and pizzas seem to stay (which is good because I love them!).  I've been several times, and I have always ordered something different and loved the food.  The service is phenomenal!  A manager ALWAYS comes by to check on you.  They have a decent happy hour and seasonal drinks too!  I've even had their Nutella Hot Chocolate Cake (delicious!).  My mom is obsessed with their shoestring fries.

If you are looking for a good place to eat, head over to Saul Good's!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly