Monday, April 7, 2014

Sesame Ginger Dressing

TA-DA!!!

Welcome to the newly redesigned website!  I say website because if you look at the web address, it says www.agirleatsworld.com not agirleatsworld.blogspot.com!  I've taken the leap and bought the domain!  I feel so official!  I'm also getting business cards!  Woohoo!  

Anyway...  Back to the food!  My mom and I love, love, LOVE the Asian Salad kit from Taylor Farms, but Kroger was out one night!  So what do I do?  I buy a kit without the dressing and make it!  My dressing came out better anyway so it's the only way I eat this Asian Salad now!

Asian, dressing, salad, sesame, ginger
{Sesame Ginger Dressing on an Asian Salad}

Asian, dressing, salad, sesame, ginger
{Collecting all the ingredients}

Asian, dressing, salad, sesame, ginger
{Pouring dressing over the salad}

Asian, dressing, salad, sesame, ginger
{Ultimate ease--place everything in an AIR TIGHT container and shake!}

Asian, dressing, salad, sesame, ginger
 {Yummy salad in under 5 minutes}

One year ago:  Fruit Baked Oatmeal

Sesame Ginger Dressing

Serves 4

Prep time: 3 minutes
Cook time: 2 minutes
Total time: 5 minutes

1 bag Asian Salad mix
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup sesame seed oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon ginger, minced
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (can use rice vinegar)
1 tablespoon honey
Black pepper to taste
  1. Place salad in a bowl.
  2. In a measuring cup, add remaining ingredients.
  3. Place dressing in a microwave and heat until honey is melted and incorporated about 1 minute.
  4. Stir dressing together and pour over salad.
  5. Serve immediately.
Has necessity made you create a favorite at home?  Did you love it?  I'd love to hear about it!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly