Thursday, May 15, 2014

BBQ Meatballs

I have a love/hate relationship with technology, and right now, I am in love.  I have figured out how to post from my phone so there shouldn't be any excuse for not posting!  YAY!!!

For my brother's wedding, I also made my favorite BBQ meatballs.  We had a potluck, and I am obsessed with these meatballs.  In fact, I believe of the 4 pounds that I made, I only had about 8 meatballs left!  All the wedding guests just demolished them!

BBQ Meatballs
 {BBQ Meatballs}

I also inadvertently knocked out a monthly food challenge hosted by Farmersgirl Kitchen!  Woot! 


pre-cooked, frozen meatballs
{Save time and use pre-cooked, frozen meatballs}

BBQ Meatballs
{Done BBQ meatballs}

One year ago: Blackened Chicken

BBQ Meatballs

Serves 20

4 pound pre-cooked, frozen meatballs
4 cups BBQ sauce (I prefer Sweet Baby Ray's)
  1. Crock-pot:  Place meatballs in crock-pot and pour sauce on top; stir with spoon until combined.  Cook on low for 6 hours or on high 4 hours.  Serve.
  2. Oven:  Preheat oven to 400.  Grease baking sheets (it'll take at least two, twice).  Place meatballs and sauce in a bowl and stir to until combined.  Pour onto baking sheets and bake until hot, about 25 minutes.  Serve.
Do you have any go-to recipes for events?  I'd love to hear about them!

PS--Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great recipe, really easy too when you use premade meatballs and sauce. Thanks for joining in the Slow Cooker Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly