Monday, January 5, 2015

monthly munchies | january

Happy New Year!!!


 {New calendar and favorite snack--cheese!}

I hope that you had a wonderful holiday; I know I did.  To be honest, it's been a bit difficult for me to come back to reality.  I've been reflecting on 2014, and I've been trying to figure out where I want to be at the end of 2015.  I'm not a big resolutions fan, but I do love to set goals!  My main goal for the blog this year to to get more involved with the KY Proud program.  Not sure how quite yet, but I will be!

Anyway, January is going to be all about healthy since many of you probably have resolutions to be more healthy!
  • This first week will be about sharing some of my favorite healthy recipes!
  • The remaining of the month will be healthy recipes (no desserts!)

Do you have any resolutions?  Want to see any particular healthy recipe on the blog?  Let me know!

Here's to a wonderful new year!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly