Wednesday, January 28, 2015

pleasing your palate | Superbowl

As many of you know, this weekend is the Superbowl!  I am not much of a sports person, and to be honest, I completely forgot about it!  Luckily, I was at a store and saw some game-day merchandise so I came home and whipped this together because I have the perfect recipes for your game-day party!

Since it's New England Patriots versus the Seattle Seahawks, it's only fitting you make food from those areas right? 

          Clam Chowder               VS         Chipotle-Coffee Pot Roast       

Okay-so maybe I don't really have something from Seattle, but that's where Starbucks first started right?  So coffee-something it is!  You can make this pot roast into sliders by serving it with some rolls and mustard!

Now what's Superbowl without the typical snack foods?  Here are some recipes and inspiration:

Bacon Ranch Potato Salad

Baked Beans

Baked Potatoes (crock-pot)

Lazy Pizza Dough

Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

Steak and Beer Cheese Nachos

Of course, there's beef tacos, chili, guacamole, hummus, sloppy joes, and numerous other foods to make!  Head over to my recipe index for a list of all the recipes on this website for more inspiration!

Who are you rooting for and what are you serving?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly