Monday, February 2, 2015

monthly munchies | February

Wow.....  It's already FEBRUARY!!!  Where did the time go?  It feels like we just started 2015, but I won't lie when I say that I am glad to see January go!  It was a bumpy ride!

bread with butter and nutella
 {bread with butter and nutella, a life-long favorite!}

Anyway, what do we have to look forward to in February?
  • I kid you not when I say that I went CRAZY with nutella recipes for National Nutella Day on Feb 5 (this Thursday!).  I made three oh-so-delicious recipes that I can't WAIT to share!
  • It's the month of love and chocolate.  Definitely be on the lookout for an easy truffle recipe and gluten-free chocolate cake!
  • Towards the end of the month, I'll get back to meals and such.  We can't have dessert ALL month! 
Here's to a fantastic February!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly