Thursday, March 5, 2015

about the town | Ramsey's Diners

**I know that I said that I don't go out to eat often, but I have eaten at so many fantastic local places (and been back more than once!) that I felt I needed to share with my fellow Lexingtonians!  So any time I go out to eat, and the food/service is great, I'll review it on here.  I go back more than once, you know, for research purposes.  I am not paid for this, and all opinions are my own!**

To me, Ramsey's diners are a cross between Cracker Barrel and a hometown diner.  I love to eat here when I am feeling in a vegetable mood because their dinner platters are well priced at $15 for an entree and three sides, and they are always delicious!  You can also get just vegetables for $10.  I can't pick between the pot roast, meatloaf, buffalo fried chicken, and blackened fried catfish.  Don't even ask about my favorite vegetables because they are all so good!

Ramsey's has been around Lexington for about 25 years, and the best part?  They support local farmers in the summer by buying produce and using it at their multiple locations.  To check out their menus, head to their website.  Below are some pictures from my recent visit!

 {Location in Andover shopping strip}

 {Cucumber Basil Lemonade (alcoholic), dinner of fried buffalo chicken and veggies, and logo}

What are your hometown favorites Lexington?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly